Friday, September 12, 2008

Sisters

Angela, Me, and Kim

I adore my sisters. Not only are they stunningly gorgeous they are also quite witty, creative, generous, patient, loving, and kind.

Kim-
She is an incredible mother and is so dedicated to working hard, being healthy, and serving her family and community. We can talk for hours about nothing and laugh until we cry. I love you Kim.
Angela- She is fashionable, extremely great at recounting stories, an awesome multitasker, wonderful mother and wife, and dear friend. I love to talk fashion and celebrities with her! I love you Ang!

7 comments:

jen said...

I love this picture of the sisters. You Martin girls are all so great. I could spend hours with all of you and never get tired of it, seriously!

Beaumont's said...

That was a sweet tribute to your sisters. You all three look so cute together! I love reading your blog. I can hear your voice and you saying what I read, especially about the twins going to CosCo and fighting in the parking lot. How fun!

Janet said...

You all look beautiful. What fun!

Tonya said...

You guys are so cute! Funny that you don't look that much alike, but you're all darling.

Andrea said...

I love sisters!!! every girl needs at least one! you three are so beautiful!!!

Kim said...

Thanks for the sweet tribute, of course I'm all cheesy in the picture, but that is because I'm truly happy! I have fab sisters and am lucky that they are such good friends to talk to and share my life with, especially since we don't have mom. I love you, Kim

The Quayles said...

Ok for real, you are beautiful! I'm so glad I found your blog again! Now we have one too! Keep in touch pretty lady! I go back to work next week and am so sad about it!! Little man is on our page! Come check him out!