Thursday, September 11, 2008

Double Trouble

We took about twenty of these photos

This one is a little better but not much!

We have plenty of places to sit but they chose
to sit on this chair together. It was too cute.

About a month ago I babysat for Kim so she could attend BYU's Education Week. I just had the twins because the older kids had all just started school. We had a great morning playing Legos and the Wii. I decided to put together a picnic and take the Twins to discovery park. I brought a huge gatorade for the three of us to share. I had maybe two sips and the Twins polished off the rest in about 10 minutes. We visited the bathroom 3 times in 45 mins ;) After the park I decided to be brave and take them to Costco. I figured how bad could it be right? The second I get them out of the car they start into a full on fist fight with screaming and punching and scratching. Boys can be so violent! Once we calmed down and got inside the boys started enjoying themselves and all of the yummy samples. Josh loved his cracker with salmon spread on it. "The salmon is wonderful" he told the lady. Twenty minutes and two cinnamon sugar churros later all was well and we were happy and smiling and on our way home. It was so fun to spend time with just Cole and Josh. They are adorable and kept me laughing with all of their funny comments.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

The twins are so cute! I can't believe I've never seen them in real life!

Haley said...

Stacey! Such cute pictures. I can't believe how long it's been since I have seen you!

Kim said...

Thanks again for watching them that day - It was a life changing day of classes that I wouldn't have been able to do without you. I hope you still want kids soon, after being around mine so much!