Friday, September 19, 2008

3x5 Tag

Aimee tagged me with this fun little post.
List: 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, 3 Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys

Sunshine
Fall
Snuggling

3 Fears

All Bugs
Getting a paper cut in my eye
losing people close to me

3 Goals

Get Fit
Learn to love to run
Finish Book of Mormon by the end of the year

3 Obsessions

Gilmore Girls
Cupcakes
Purple

3 Facts about me

I really hate grocery shopping
I talk in a southern accent when I am at work
I am a bed hog


I tag Kim, Lacey, Desi, Sarah, Jen

8 comments:

Jacobson Five said...

Hey Stacey,
Glad you found my blog. How is everything going. It seems you are doing great. We'll have to get together sometime. Talk to you later.

Gina and Jon said...

Stacey I found you! You look so great and happy! I'm sorry we missed your wedding. If you ever want to take a trip to Cali though, come see me!

jen said...

I love it! I am obsessed with the Gilmore Girls too! It's pretty pathetic (Wes thinks so too!)

Sally said...

You know me too well! I did stage those things in the sink! Ha Ha! I laughed out loud at that comment!

Victoria said...

Stacy,
What a cute blog!! It's so nice to keep up with everyone finally.

Andrea said...

You talk southern? that is so funny. does anyone ever ask where you are from?

The Martin's said...

So I copied some of your answers but they fit so well.

Tonya said...

I am so surprised you didn't put that you have a fear of bananas? Are you over that?? ha ha Remember how Dan would put banana runts on your desk. oh man. ha ha ha