Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Favorite Blondies

Andrea, Lacey, Me, and Tonya


These three beauties are some of my dearest friends. Each has truly touched my life and added so much happiness. Andrea and I bonded in the eighth grade and were inseparable until we moved away to college. We had so many crazy fun times and late night walks and talks. We had a secret coded language and we loved to bake! Lacey and I had a blast in high school and truly became best friends my Sophomore year of college. Lacey helped me through a pretty rough time in my life. We have so many of the same likes it's crazy. Tonya and I met at Infotrax eight years ago. We had such an incredible summer the year after I started. Boating, dragging SF main street, dating stupid boys! Tonya is such a sincere amazing true friend. I love you girls. It was so great to have you all at my wedding.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh, you are so sweet! I feel the exact same way. It was so hard on me when I didn't get to talk to you or see you very often. I love you so much!! I want to come see your cute house sometime! You look so so good! I miss being blonde and can't wait to go back. ha ha

Andrea said...

I love you! I wish life had not taken me so far away. It is still be my dream to he next door neighbors.