Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feeling Purpley

I am obsessed with all things purple these days! I have purple fingernail and toenail polish on right now and I keep searching for purple things to make me happy. Yeah for purple...incidentally I am now craving grape juice! It's 5 a.m. and I couldn't sleep. Casey head butted me and it woke me up and I couldn't fall back asleep. Oh the joys of sharing a bed. I am a bit of a bed hog and I think I was severely on his side. He has a large wonderful head and he got me good. He didn't even stir ;) I should go back to sleep but I think I am going to go download Stephanie Meyers half book Midnight Sun off of her web page. My sister Kim was telling me that someone had leaked it and Stephanie was ticked and decided to stop writing and just post the book to her site and not finish the project. Sad but also Wahoo! because now I have some Stephanie Meyer to read!

No comments: