Thursday, September 11, 2008

Make Up Bag Tag

I was getting ready this morning and realized that I don't use most of the the stuff in my make up bag on an everyday basis. I decided to condense some of it into a five minute face bag. You know the basics that I don't leave home without! I love all of my make up and every once in a while I get crazy and do something cool and use my fun colors, but my everyday look is pretty basic. I thought it would be fun to see what other people have in their make up bags! I tag Lacey, Andrea, Kim, Sarah, and Tonya :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

you silly girl, you know I don't have a make up bag. I use mascara everyday, and on sundays I go way out and add eye liner. For big events like family pictures I go way, way out and use foundation, mascara, eye liner & eye shadow!!! as for the bag I use to transport all my make up - it's a ziplock sandwich baggie!

Tonya said...

Oh my, my makeup bag is chuck full of random things. ha ha ha. I will have to do that for sure! I wish I knew how to do my make up better. Last year Tyna-Minet graciously told me that I do my eye shadow funny, so I am trying to change. ha ha ha.

Kim said...

I do the same thing every day, I could do it in my sleep, pretty sad. I wish I didn't feel like I have to get ready everyday, but I think I scare my kids when I don't. Ivory always asks, "Mom, did you put on your makeup today?" It's a little sad. Oh well, I'm no glamour girl.