Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Autumn Bliss

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year.

I love the crisp jacket weather in the evenings and the smell of cinnamon and nutmeg and pumpkin.

I love fall fashion and wearing scarves.
I love wearing tights with dresses.
I love football season and rain.
I love being able to eat soup and not feel ridiculous. ( I eat soup in the summer because I really love soup but people look at me weird)
I love the start of the holiday season.
I could go on and on. Fall is perfect and I am so happy it is here!

4 comments:

Arianne said...

Hey lady! I'm so glad you found my blog, and it looks like a big congratulations are in order for you too! Hope life is good. Take Care friend.

Tonya said...

Amen Sista! ha ha. I love fall! I'm getting so excited for the holidays! I'm sorry that you're sick! That's the worst. Luke has been so sick off and on lately, it's the worst. For sure call me when you're better. WE're always here and always willing to hang out. :) Let me know if youneed anything!

The Martin's said...

Love the post and totally agree fall is great. Hope you guys are well and can't wait to see you. Love ya

Andrea said...

ditto - Fall is my favorite season