Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hawaii 2009

Casey and I were privileged enough to join his family on a trip to Hawaii this past May. We went to Oahu and stayed at the Marriott. It was a wonderful week of relaxing and delicious food! Oh how I love vacationing with the Bacons! I just picked some of my favorite pics to share. Enjoy!
We laid out everyday and just enjoyed the scenery.....Gorgeous!

Our beautiful resort

We loved posing at every restaurant we went to



Prime Rib at Haleiwa Joe's

One of the nights the guys all went out for Sushi so the
girls all went out and had a relaxing dinner and then a nice
walk along the beach! Such a fun night

Delicious shaved ice from Matsumotos... Doesn't Casey look
so excited to eat his?

This is at the Polynesian Cultural Center at the luau. Trust
me when I say this was the best picture of Casey and I.
So sad but so true :)

The beautiful Honolulu Temple

Case and I had the chance to hang out in the U.S.S. Bowfin
at Pearl Harbor before catching our flight back home


2 comments:

Andrea said...

looks like fun

Marchelle said...

That looks so cool!! What a fun trip!! And you look beautiful!