Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello fellow bloggers! It's been so long since my last post! Things have been crazy busy in the Bacon household. We've had birthdays and camping trips, vacations and anniversaries, crazy work schedules etc... So much to blog about and so little time....plus some laziness and lack of discipline to get anything done! Well I've made the resolve to blog at least once a week. Maybe I'll be caught up by Christmas! I will have pictures and updates from the last six month soon! So sorry to all of my blogging friends whose blogs I have not looked at in months. I am going to be much better! Loves to you all!

7 comments:

The Quayles said...

I am so so glad you're back! I've been checking! I can't wait for updates! MISSED YOU!

Janet said...

Happy to have you back!!!

Marchelle said...

I'm glad your back too!

jen said...

Yay! You're back! Can't wait to see all the fun pics.

Tonya said...

Haleliua! ha ha. I have missed you! How are you? We need to do something before the baby comes and life becomes super crazy again. Oh, I need your address too!

Andrea said...

yay! I'm glad you are blogging again!

michiganbliss said...

Yeah for a new post. Welcome back!!