Saturday, April 18, 2009

On my way to a fit new Mii....

Have any of you tried the Wii fit? I love it! Case got it for me as an early birthday present and so I busted it out tonight and had some fun! I was nervous to get weighed...I have no idea how accurate it is but I weighed less than I thought I would. Also my BMI was within normal range! That's always a happy thing. I still have a very long way to go but I'm excited to get in shape!

I have been pretty good this week with eating well and being active. I broke down and had sugar today and I put sour cream ( it was light sour cream) on my tostada tonight...baby steps my friends ;) If anybody has any tips on how to ward of cravings I'd love to hear them. It seems like when I'm trying to be good sweets just sing to me. Don't even get me started on bread.

8 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

good job lady! i read on a weight watchers testimonial once that a lady started thinking to herself... its okay to go to bed hungry. im not going to die of starvation... so, that helps me. i usually want to eat late at night cause im married to kyle and he will eat a bacon cheese burger then hop into bed! but, my rule is, after dinner... dont eat! its okay to be hungry. so, there you go my friend. thats all i have.

Andrea said...

I have heard the wii fit is so much fun - I'd like to try it sometime.

Jacobson Five said...

We just got Wii Fit also, it's pretty fun, I just wish it had a whole workout, instead of having to stop between each thing. It would be fun to make your own workout and it would just go right to the next, so you didn't have the down time in between. As far as food cravings go, for me it helps to have one cheat day a week. That way you have that day to eat out, have sugar and sour cream if those are your wishes. That has worked for me in the past and hopefully it will again. I need to get on that, maybe tommorrow.

get moore outta life said...

I say eat your most favorite fruit, that sometimes makes you feel like you have had a treat, or make a meal plan with things you like, and things that are healthy. sometimes just playing a game and acheiving it is kind of fun.

Sally said...

Wow you are a lot stronger then me! Good for you though! Loves....and miss you...call me!

KellySummer said...

hey! i found this on Rachel Hicks blog, and then JT's blog and then yours...and you (stacey) probably don't even know who those people are. :) we need to play soon!

Tonya said...

That's awesome Stacey! Let me know how it goes. When are you up for a Costco trip or lunch? We go way too long inbetween! I would love to have you and Casey over sometime too. Tell him we're awesome and him and Jake will get along amazingly!

Micah said...

HI Stacy, thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog! Im glad you have a blog too. You look great and I did see some pics of your wedding on Lacey's blog- beauTiful!!
Good luck with diets, I go to the gym every day and I still have my love handles and saddle bags :)
I wish I could follow my own rules, no processed food, go organic! I have to have sweets though!