Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cedar Breaks 2009

I really wanted to go camping pretty bad this summer and kept bugging Casey about it. Pretty much every week I asked him if we could buy camping gear and go. Finally, this past July, we ended up going with our good friends Zane and Jessica. We decided on Cedar Breaks and it was beautiful. Casey and I didn't have any camping supplies....not even sleeping bags so we did a lot of research and shopping around to find a tent and all of the other necessary supplies. We had a great time just enjoying nature and each others company! We are excited to go camping a lot more next summer!

I love that our tent has a front porch :)

Zane and I cooking my famous breakfast burritos

Posing at the scenic outlook.....Oh Case



Jessica and I posing like the cheesers we are

We went on a little hike that led to this pond
It was a nice easy hike with so many beautiful
things to see along the way



This pond was so quaint and cool looking...
(up close though it was kinda nasty!)

I couldn't get enough of the flowers....so pretty

Doesn't he just have such a charming smile?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love camping! I'm glad you had a good time - it looks beautiful.

Jacobson Five said...

We want to go camping in Yellowstone this summer, you guys should come with. We try to go somewhere every year, we did Yellowstone 2 years ago and loved it, there is so much to see.