Thursday, November 5, 2009

One Fabulous Year

Case and I celebrated our one year anniversary on June 20, 2009! The first year of marriage flew by and I must say I love being married. Yeah I know that is so cliche' and everything but it's so true. I was born to be a wife and a homemaker. Who knew I would love taking care of a husband and home so much. Case is a fantastic husband. It is so wonderful to be married to your best friend. We truly laugh constantly and I love that marriage is like a constant sleepover. The only difference is Casey will not be painting his or my toenails anytime soon. For our anniversary we stayed at the Homestead up in Midway. We were able to eat at Ruth's Chris in Park City just like we did on our first night as a married couple. I only have one picture from the weekend but I have to share because it's too funny! Casey put on his church shoes with his basketball shorts and kept calling them his slippers. It was a little weird honestly. Then he fell asleep wearing them and I had to take a picture because it was cracking me up!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

what's with the pack-n-play?