Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Highlights

Oh how I love Halloween! I've loved dressing up since I was a teeny young thing and I still get so excited for this time of year! I had my Halloween decorations up the first day in Oct. because I couldn't wait any longer. Casey and I are on the activities committee in our ward and were in charge of the cotton candy machine at our ward Halloween party. We couldn't make it fast enough. I think our booth was the hot spot for sure! I dressed up as a colonial maiden and Casey was a sumo wrestler. I loved how our costumes turned out! We both looked so fat it was pretty funny. On Halloween we were able to attend a football game that Ivory was cheering at and then later we joined Kim, Mat, and the kids for some pumpkin carving. Later on Case and I took Chloe out trick or treating with her little friend. They got so much candy they could barely carry their bags! Halloween 2009 was a success :)

I had a ball decorating for Halloween

I think we need to loose a few pounds

Casey took the cotton candy making pretty seriously

Mat's "Head on a Platter" costume was a big
hit. Kim wore my mermaid costume and looked
so sassy!

Cotton Candy Booth

"Halloweenies"
I found the recipe for these in a fun little
Halloween treat book and couldn't resist making
them. I think they turned out adorable!

Casey diligently carving our pumpkin

Kim's kids rocking their costumes

7 comments:

Janet said...

I love all of the updates on your blog. You are so cute and I'm happy someone loves Halloween!

The Martin's said...

YAY!!! Love the update. You guys all looked so great in your costumes. Less than 3 weeks and we get to see you guys, can't wait. Love ya.

Brit said...

So glad you are back! Halloween looked so fun for you. And love all the pictures and updates.. And I cant believe it has been a year already WOW!!!!

LambFam said...

You guys are so cute. I'm glad you are back to blogging so we can keep up on all your crazy adventures!!!

Jess said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging world! Cute Halloween costumes!

Andrea said...

I love the costumes! is your hair really that dark or is it a wig?

Tonya said...

I love it! You guys look great. I am sooo jealous of your trip to Hawaii! I want to go so bad, we should plan a trip someday! ha ha