Monday, November 24, 2008

Love at Los Hermanos


Casey and I met while working at Los Hermanos in Provo six years ago. (Can you believe it's been six years?) Tradition at Los Hermanos states that if you meet there and then get married they will paint your names on a booth! Just the other day one of our good friends from Los let us know our booth was finally finished. It is booth 16-2 upstairs. We celebrated our booth the other night with our good friends Zane and Jessica! Yeah for our booth. We used to joke about how cheesy a booth with "Stacey and Casey" on it would be. I secretly love it! I couldn't stop smiling sitting there in our booth!

11 comments:

Aimee Sommer said...

now isnt that the coolest.. I wonder if hot or not.com would do something like that for nick and I!! lol

Ashlee said...

That ROCKS! That has to be one of the coolest things ever. I can see you there in fifty years taking your great grandkids to see the legendary booth. Awesome!! Love your blog, love you, take care!

Roo'sMama said...

well now I want Cowboys to dedicate a stool or something to Ryan and I! lol! y'all are too too cute! I am in the StaceyandCasey fanclub for sure!

The Martin's said...

That is so fun... Now you can take all your little kids there and show them your famous :)

jen said...

That seriously is so cute! Congrats! Next time I go to LH I am going to request your booth.

Tonya said...

That is so cool! We were at Los a couple weeks ago and I wondered if you guys had your own bench. That's awesome! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Let's do lunch soon so I can come see your house (now that we're not sick anymore). Call me when you get back!Oh and I love your Christmas tree! We put ours up yesterday because we wouldn't have time today or tomorrow. I love love love Christmas!

Jess said...

I think that is romantic! What a great story, I didn't even realize that was where you two met. I will look for it next time we go there!

Sally said...

Love the names on the booths! So sad we missed you over the weekend! Can't wait to see you soon....maybe Christmas time?

LambFam said...

What a cute story to tell your kids. I love christmas too. All of my stuff is up the day after Thanksgiving. I always feel bad if I don't because there just isn't that much time to celebrate such a fun holiday.

Jacobson Five said...

Yes we love our booth as well. There have been many love matches at Los. Love is in the air. Or at least it was.

Gina and Jon said...

I felt a bit cheesy about mine and Jon's but I secretly love it also!