Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Surprise

We flew home from California Wednesday morning after a week of holiday fun and I pretty much had to pack my bag forthwith and go to work. I came home late last night after an exhausting two day trip only to find the most wonderful surprise. I walked in the door and there in the living room was a fully decorated Christmas tree! Casey had pulled it out and decorated while I was away! I was so happy I wanted to cry. He had also picked up a beautiful Christmasy bouquet of flowers to display in our kitchen! It was the best surprise I've had in a long time. I am so thankful for a thoughtful and hardworking husband. Oh and he also got me a new heater to have during the day because I am always freezing....an early Christmas gift from the one I love. Thanks Case. I adore you! ( can I just brag a little bit more?.....He cleaned the bathroom too!)

10 comments:

jen said...

The clean bathroom is the best suprise of all. That's what I would take for my christmas present!

Victoria said...

HaHa!! I can't believe that!! I would be bragging all over the place about that:)

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

That's such a sweet thing he did. And cleaned the bathroom? What man does that?!?!?! Lucky girl!

Brit said...

WOW, what an amazing surprise... He deserves something GOOD for christmas...

Beaumont's said...

He is so sweet!

Gina and Jon said...

Super sweet!

Andrea said...

Wow! what is the secret to get your husband to do such nice things? What a great start for Christmas!

Tonya said...

Wow, go Casey! What a stud! I love thoughtful surprises. What an awesome thing to come home to!

Jacobson Five said...

What a good hubby. Yeah I wish mine would clean the bathrooms, he does do the dishes so I shouldn't complain.

Jess said...

Cute cute cute!