Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Laughter: Good For The Soul

This face was born on our honeymoon! I was laughing so hard I had snot coming out of my nose!

You know how you can do the stupidest or weirdest thing around little kids and they just laugh and laugh? Well that's how it is with Casey and I. He does something super weird or kooky and I cannot stop laughing. I get the giggle fits and I almost pee my pants daily. I am so happy to be married to someone who is not only handsome and hard working but extremely entertaining as well. Laughing is such a natural high and I am grateful to have so much laughter in our home. I love you Case! Thanks for making me smile!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Wow! That is a great face! Let's hope he never makes it during a romantic moment. ha ha

Sally said...

Gotta love the funny things our guys do! Do you remember the "Hand" Jd used to do? Loves

sara e.a.* said...

hey! this is sara, burke's wife. we're so excited that we found your blog! you guys are so cute and seem soooo happy. i love it! marriage is wonderful. :) burke misses casey like crazy. he had a lot of fun looking at your blog. i added you to our blog list! our blog is: http://ourlife-seaba.blogspot.com
even though i've never met you, it's nice to get to know you through blogging a little! we should play sometime. :)