Monday, November 24, 2008

Tis' the Sesaon


I am so ready for Christmas! I have secretly been listening to Christmas music every chance I get. Casey is strictly opposed to listening to Christmas music, or doing anything Christmasy for that matter, until Dec. 1st! This year we are going to St. George for Thanksgiving and then straight to LA for Christian's recording session for one of the three movies he's working on right now. I work the rest of the week and won't have a chance to decorate for Christmas until Saturday the 6th! Sad. :( I am usually a "you must wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas" kind of girl, but I may bend the rules and start today. Hopefully Casey won't disown me! I am so excited to have our first Christmas as a married couple this year!

1 comment:

The Martin's said...

I'm so excited for the Holidays to... I asked Jeremy last night how he felt if I put our decorations up today he just said whatever makes you happy so we'll see if I get around to it. Thanksgiving sounds fun hope you guys are doing well.