Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween with Stace and Case

Cole after all was said and done
Josh looks drunk
Carter got sweaty and had hair dye all over his face
Casey the pyro
Pumpkin lighting ceremony
Senorita Choley Inez
Lizzy Luv Bug
The Pro
Me, Cari, Chris, Cheri, Hailey, and Maddie
What a smile!
His form is incredible
Maddie aka Hannah Montana (that wig was hilarious)
The littlest witch!
Case and Hailey

I love Halloween! I've always been such a big fan of dressing up and Halloween is one day of the year where I can do it and not be considered clinically insane! I was a mermaid and Casey was a vintage golfer. I was kind of bummed that we weren't a coordinated couple for our first official married Halloween, but both of us had our costumes from last year that we never got the chance to wear! We had a blast visiting the nieces and nephews and even did a round of trick or treating with the kids! Enjoy the pics! Oh and for those of you who aren't aware of my husbands problem with contorting his face and not smiling normal ever....please do not be alarmed; for Casey these faces are normal! ( Aren't I lucky?)

8 comments:

Aimee Sommer said...

oh dear I have never seen someone have that face in almost every picture you have of him.. he kills me!! YOu guys look cute! HOw fun!

Julie and Kyle said...

you guys are so cute!

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh! I love your costumes! I love the mermaid. ha ha ha. Jake won't let Luke watch barbie movies, but he's totally fine w/ the Little Mermaid, I asked him why and he said "you know at one point that those shells are going to fall off". I looked at him like WHAT? And my Dad just nods his head and said "every little boy wishes for the same thing" ha ha ha ha. Sad!! Anyway, it was SO good seeing you the other day. We need to do that WAY more often. Let's get the hubbies together sometime too. Let me know when you guys are BOTH free. :)

Andrea said...

How fun! I love the pics!

Gina and Jon said...

You guys look great!

Jacobson Five said...

Cute costumes. Looks like lots of fun.

Sally said...

I love that mermaid costume! I will have to borrow it sometime!

The Martin's said...

Love the costumes!!! You guys are great, looks like it was tons of fun.