Monday, August 15, 2011

my current obsession

I am in love with a little blog known as ourbestbites.com LOVE!!!! Let me just say AMAZING :) Every recipe I have tried I have loved and I have tried many. I always have people ask me for the recipes. I love to cook and share my creations with others and I'm telling you these ladies do not disappoint! Two mormon girls started it years ago as a way to share recipes with friends and family and now they are a blogging world sensation. You must go to their blog and check it out. You can also buy their cookbook which I have and adore. You can get it online, at deseret book, or currently at Costco.

Recipes not to miss:
Cinnamon Bun Caramel Corn ( I make it without the pecans. To die for)
Key Lime Tarts ( so incredibly easy and very impressive looking and tasting )
Caramels
Mint Brownies (when I made these several people commented on how they are way better than BYU's famous mint brownies ;0)
Lemon Zucchini Fettucini ( probably my favorite pasta dish I have ever made )
Guiltless Alfredo Sauce
Bacon Artichoke with Penne Bake
Grilled Taco Chicken (I use this easy yummy chicken for lots of different recipes )
Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos
BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
Creamy Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing ( so delicious and so close to cafe rios recipe )
Herb-Rosemary Focaccia Loaves ( these are dangerous because I can eat the whole loaf in one sitting)
Breadsticks ( I make this recipe and roll them in cinnamon and sugar and serve with cream cheese frosting. Remember tricky sticks from pizza pipeline?)
Stuffed Pizza Rolls
Garlic Bread Seasoning ( I will never use anything else for garlic bread again )
Caramel Toffee Fruit Dip ( so tasty with granny smith apples )
Fluffy Orange Fruit Dip

The only thing I don't like about my new obsession is that I am never going to be skinny again. I have the hardest time not trying all of the yummy fattening delicious recipes! Our Best Bites should be called Our Big Butts! Go check out the blog and make something tasty. I promise you will love it.


1 comment:

jen said...

you had me at tricky sticks from pizza pipeline. i must try them! thanks for sharing!