Friday, March 11, 2011

He Has His Mother's Eyes




6 Months
3 Months

9 Months

1 1/2 years

1 1/2 years

2 years

2 years

Lately I have been having some pretty vivid and crazy dreams about our baby. In some of my dreams he is down right creepy looking and he can walk and talk as a newborn. Some of these dreams make me laugh and some make me want to cry but all of them have got me thinking about this little guy! I think its only natural to wonder what your kids are going to look like. Its fun to think of the features they might have from one or both parents. Honestly I don't know what Baby Bacon will look like, but I do know I will love him no matter what and all that really matters to me is that he is healthy and has all of his bits and pieces and that they work properly.
I went through a bunch of our baby pictures today and thought I might post them for you all to see. Enjoy us and all of our tiny darlingness ;)

4 comments:

Janet said...

That was so fun to look at your baby pictures....and remember (and also see your husbands). I'm sure this baby will be sooooooooo cute!

KellySummer said...

i love all the good 80s outfits! you guys looks strangely sort of a like...

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh! You keep making me think you've had the baby! ha ha. When I was pregnant (I can't remember which) I would dream that I'd pull the baby out of my tummy to show people then I'd cram it back in before Jake found out. ha ha

Jess said...

Sweet Pics! I hope your glucose test went well today! Sometimes I feel like June will NEVER get here... I always have the craziest dreams when I am pregnant. I could make them into some pretty good sci-fi movies.