Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two down One to go!!!!

I am officially in my 3rd Trimester!!!! I am 28 weeks and feel massive and cannot believe I am going to get bigger. I feel so good and feel so lucky that my pregnancy so far has been complication free. Baby Bacon is still as mobile as ever. He especially loves to move right after I eat anything sugary.
I have gotten some pretty random comments from strangers. Some comments are really nice. Some not so nice, but without fail people always ask me these 3 questions:

1. When are you due?
2. What are you having?
3. Do you have a name?

I can answer the first two with out any hesitation, but the third is becoming a thorn in my side. No we do not have a name. We don't even have a list of possible names. At first it drove me crazy, then I just didn't care, and now I am so sick of not having an answer for the third question that I get cranky anytime someone asks what we are going to name him.

I have names that I like but Casey doesn't like any of them. Casey hasn't been able to give me any serious suggestions. Just funny names like Chort and Thor. Sorry but we are not naming our baby Chort. I am begging all of my blogging friends to help me out and send me some name ideas. I like more traditional names like: Charlie, William, James, Henry.... Keep in mind the last name Bacon. It's not the easiest last name to coordinate with ;) Thanks in advance to all of your brilliant ideas and suggestions.

4 comments:

KellySummer said...

so basically you hate me for asking that the other day. :) Names on our boy list: Simon, Felix, Leo, Eliot, Oscar, Calvin, Lincoln. However, some of these names might be used with future Beck children. :) good luck!

KellySummer said...

graham and finn are other names my friends have used that i thought were kinda cute. i am just giving you the relatively traditional ones we came up with. milo and bruno and ozzie are also on our list. :)

jen said...

You are SO cute! Some of the names I think are cute are Oliver, Jack, Henry (love this name), Gibson, Noah, Owen. That's all I can think of now. Good luck! You'll find the perfect name that suits him great.

Jacobson Five said...

You should go through family names...if you have a favorite grandpa, uncle, brother, etc. If you that doesn't work...Tanner, Isaac and Noah are great names and the middle name James goes with almost any name. Good luck Stacey.