Monday, February 7, 2011

Large and in Charge!!!




I have been so lazy about blogging. Mostly because I am a lazy human but also because growing a baby is exhausting. ;) I am 22 weeks this week but look about 30 weeks. Its all good because I have plenty of stretchy pants that make me happy and I never have to suck in. (I actually tried the other day and I think I peed a little)
I won't say that I love being pregnant but I will say that I already love this little guy and cannot wait to meet him. He is starting to get really strong and his punching and kicking skills are impressive. Being pregnant is such a miracle and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity. That being said.....I will be extremely happy when this little guy is out of my stomach and in my arms!

8 comments:

Jacobson Five said...

You are going to be a great little mommy! You look super cute!!!!

Jana and Brett said...

Congrats on the new baby!! I'm guessing from your post, you are having a boy?! That's great! We are excited to see/meet him too. :0)

Janet said...

We are so excited for you! We can't wait for you to get your little guy with Andrea's bunch...they'll teach him all about being a BOY!

The Martin's said...

Large and in charge huh, well I think not! You look great can't wait to see you guys

Andrea said...

Oh, I love the picture! you are a beautiful pregnant woman! you are so NOT large! I am seriously so happy for you!

Ryan and Shelia said...

Congratulations! It is exciting to here the news. Hope things go well for the rest of your pregnancy.

Tonya said...

ha ha, I love this post! You are not huge! I love that you are lazy, because naturally I am too. I have to fight not to be. Pregnancy is soo not my favorite either. I can't wait to see your cute little boy!

Jess said...

HA HA you are too funny. I love your little bump. And wait till you are on number 2 or 3, You can't sneeze without peeing your pants :0)