Monday, August 16, 2010

letter to a complicated old friend

Dear blonde hair,

Hi old friend! I miss you and think you are golden and beautiful. You make me feel young and fun! You also tend to make me a little more carefree. I think it's time you came back to me.

What do you think? Do you think you can behave yourself this time and not make my hair dry and gross? Do you think you could stay nice and shiny golden just a little longer and hide my nasty dark and recently graying strands? Do you also think you could cost a little bit less? You are kind of expensive and I am kinda not rollin in the dough.

Listen I know I am asking a lot but brunette and I are kinda having issues lately and I'm seriously considering leaving brunette behind. Think about it. Please get back to me in a timely manner as this is very time sensitive. Also no pressure but even though brunette and I are having our issues I think brunette is building an incredibly strong case against you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours truly,

Stacey Bacon

2 comments:

KellySummer said...

you are cute no matter what you do, but i ahve always wished i could pull off brown hair like you do, so, sorry blondie, but i vote brown still...although both are lovely. :)

Janet said...

I agree with Kelly, you look beautiful with brown hair....but I have to admit, I loved it when both you and Andrea were blonde. You kind of looked like sisters!