Thursday, August 26, 2010

Girls camp 2010

I had the joy of attending girls camp this year as an assistant camp director. I was extremely intimidated by this calling because I feel so out of touch with teenagers. I'm in the primary and so I didn't really know any of the girls other than my two cute nieces. I was stressed and felt so inadequate but it actually turned out to be amazing. The girls are so adorable and fun and they treated each other with love and kindness. I truly bonded with them and I loved my experience at girls camp.

Skit Preperation





Crafting

Ok this picture has some awesome history. If
you zoom in on this picture you will see a very
interesting and confusing situation. Oh Mary
how we all love you for this picture.


Trust and Confidence Games









Sergeants in Charge

Best part of the day.......




Oh how we loved the river!


Setting up camp



5 comments:

Janet said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I know the girls couldn't help but love you!

The Martin's said...

Looks like so much fun, you guys have tons of girls. I love being in YW's its the greatest.

Julie and Kyle said...

uhhh, you look super hot. pretty sure thats not allowed at camp.

Jess said...

Stacey, thanks for the sweet comments and yes I made her dress. Also, I am jealous of your bangs. I was dying over your letter to blond hair. I have had many like that myself. I leave blond for brunette, but I always go back. She has a hold on me! If only she wasn't so high maintenance.

Jess said...

PS so jealous you got to go to girls camp. I miss my calling in Young Women's... :(