Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh boy oh boy!

Ha that title kinda makes it sound like I am announcing a bun in the oven. Nope still no babies. It's actually just how I've been feeling lately! Just busy and sometimes overwhelmed. In my last post I promised pictures.... that clearly didn't happen. I was sick for my whole 4 day trip and pretty much just slept the entire time.

When I got done with that trip Case and I started babysitting for a family in our ward. We babysat from Friday the 8th to Saturday the 16th. It was a long week but the kids were darling and for the most part everything went really smoothly. Casey left for the annual Bacon Beaver Creek Ski Trip on Thursday so I had the kids for a few days by myself. I've decided I like parenting a whole lot better with a helper. :)

Saturday night after I left the McGees my mouth started hurting and I had a really bad headache. I woke up many times that night from a severe toothache. I took some ibuprofen and hoped it would get better fast. After suffering through church and another sleepless night I decided to call in sick to work and go to the Dentist. I haven't been to the dentist in many years (like 12....how horrible is that?) Needless to say things weren't exactly perfect in my mouth. Dr. Call decided to extract one of my wisdom teeth (the one giving me problems) right there on the spot. It was quite the experience. The tooth didn't want to come out and I was getting a little anxious. ( it is so not fun to be awake for that whole process) It came out finally and they sent me on my way! I am not feeling better though. My mouth is still killing me :( I'm sure it's just from all the digging around to get my tooth out. Man I am not a big fan of dental work.

I am sitting at home by myself in pain and missing my husband (he gets home tomorrow) So I am trying to keep myself busy so I don't think about the pain.

Here are the pictures I promised. They are just some of my favorites from Thanksgiving and Christmas. There are quite a few....sit back and enjoy!


Case and I in Vegas for Thanksgiving


Case and I eating at the Encore. He surprised me with a
fabulous room on the top floor of the Encore!



Enjoying a Black Tie Sunday at Serendipity



Serendipity is such a cute girly place ;)



All of the nieces and nephews! Love these kids.



Miss Lily! She is such a doll!



Bekah did a beautiful job on the tables



Miss Hannah! I sure love that smile



The delicious spread



The "under six club"



This picture is not the best but I had to show off
Lily's darling outfit.



Jeff's girls adore Casey. You could always
find one of them snuggled up to him.



Casey's makeover. Chloe and Alexis worked him
over quite nicely.



All of us dressed in white at the Vegas Temple
after Taylor went through for the first time.



If you look closely at Casey he has a very charming
look on his face.....uh



I had a dinner party at my house for Relief Society.
I loved how the table turned out.



Our gingerbread house :)



Casey chillin in his gift from Kim and Mat



Christmas morning at Grandma Chrispy's



Casey loved his giant stocking filled with goodies!



My beautiful new piano



Sledding at Thanksgiving point



All bundled up :)


The cutest snowbunnies I know



Baby Jason wasn't too impressed with sledding



Uncle Tyler built a ramp for the kiddies



Miss Hailey caught some great air



Jason is Casey with blue eyes. It's crazy how much they
look like each other.



Baby Blakely on her blessing day

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I love all he pics! I love that you got a piano!

I hope your mouth feels better soon.

LambFam said...

I love all the pictures. The one of you all in front of the Temple is Neat. What a special time! Feel Better Soon. Remember to not use a straw to drink with for a long time because it will cause you worse pain than the tooth did!!!

Janet said...

I knew Andrea would be happy that you got the piano. I wish she could take mine and it would be played once in a while. I loved all of the pictures also, and Andrea can tell you, I feel for you and that tooth!!

jen said...

I love all the pictures! I can't believe Taylor is old enough to go on an mission. That just blows my mind. I'm getting old! Hope your mouth gets better. I'm not a fan of going to the dentist either!

Marchelle said...

So cute!! Looks like a wonderful holiday.

I hate the dentist too!! Hope you get feeling better!!

Sally said...

I'm so bad at blogging lately! Can I just say.....you look amazing! Your hair is awesome! Love everything about it!! Ahh...you look amazing! I really miss you right now...coming south soon? Call me!

Jacobson Five said...

Hope your feeling better. Sorry you had to go through it alone.