Saturday, January 23, 2010

Grrrrr.....

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Honestly I am finding it very hard to wipe the scowl off of my face. Its ridiculous really and thinking about it and writing down on my blog is actually making me smile. What a sour puss i've been for the last few days. Everything is irritating and too loud and too bright and too lame. Ha! I seriously need to lighten up. I think Casey is afraid of me. (sorry honey I do love you but do you really have to wear your ski helmet at the breakfast table? On any other day this would make me smile. )

I am still in pain from my darn tooth surgery and I want to blame my ornery mood on this fact but frankly that's just an excuse. I am choosing this behavior and I need a spanking. A good kick in the pants is what I need and a total attitude adjustment. My life is amazing. Wonderful husband, nice place to live, great job, fabulous family, really awesome friends, a ghetto booty that won't quit, etc. I really am so blessed and need to get off of my high horse and settle down. This is my public apology to any one who has suffered from my foul mood! The grump is officially leaving the building and Little Miss Happy Pants is here to stay!


4 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm so sorry I hate those days! Today was one for me, jake was driving me nuts. Ha ha it was SO good to see you! You look so great, I hated that I looked so scary.. Let's get together again soon! I hope you feel better.

Julie and Kyle said...

its perfectly okay to act like that once in a while. like i said in my blog post... being nice all the time is SO overrated. - and i love your ghetto booty. wish mine was a little more ghetto, a little less flat and wide.

Victoria said...

HAHAHAHA. You may be feeling down in the dumps, but that post just TOTALLY made me laugh, smile, etc. So, thank you:)

Andrea said...

I'm all for the grumpy days once in a while! But, I do hope you feel better soon! so, so, so sorry that your tooth still hurts.