Monday, March 9, 2009

Chick- a -Bitty!

Kim and I went shopping for Easter decorations today and found some fabulous little things at Robert's. I love spring and all of the fun pastel colors. I went to Michael's after we went to Robert's and found some little chicks I thought were so adorable. My nickname when I was really little was Chick-a-Bitty and so I've always been partial to baby chicks. I decided to make some nests with Easter eggs and the little chick. I think it turned out pretty cute especially since I am about as crafty as a tree stump. I can't wait to make something else!

7 comments:

Kim said...

love the chick!

Marianne Mayne said...

Very cute, Stacey. You are crafty. You just have not reached your full potential yet.

Tonya said...

That is so cute Stacey! You must be crafty! We should do crafts together sometime, I have missed you again!

Andrea said...

good job, very cute!

Jess said...

He is so cute! Addie would DIE if she saw one of those.

Angela said...

You are definately craftier than a tree stump, but that one made me smile! Love the little chick and the chick who made it :)

sara e.a.* said...

cute little chick-a-bitty!!! i love it. you are so darling. thanks for the birthday note. :) we should definitely get together soon! lets play!!!