Friday, February 20, 2009

Complete Closet Makeover!

I have a really hard time keeping my closet clean. It was getting embarrassing and poor Casey was just dealing with it kindly. I don't mean to let things get so bad I just have always struggled with hanging things up after wearing them. If you notice in the "Before" pictures you will see there is barely anything hanging up. I am mortified to admit this and show it openly on my blog but the "After" is so great I just had to share! Enjoy and try really hard not to judge me. The rest of my house is quite lovely and clean ;)


BEFORE





AFTER



10 comments:

Ashlee said...

The After looks great! Keep up the good work :)

Victoria said...

Wow, that looks great!! I love it!

Tonya said...

Having a clean closet is the best! I clean ours almost once a week and it NEVER stays clean. If you can figure out how to keep it clean and organized, let me know! It was so good seeing you! Let's plan something soon!!!!! (I loved our conversation btw, I was laughing about it to myself that night)

Janet said...

Stacey, it looks great! The before pictures look like my closets and the after pictures look like my kids closets...now that's the worst....however, the closet organizers are in my bedroom just waiting to be put to use.

Andrea said...

wow, that looks great!
I hope you are feeling better, I was so sad when you were sick last week.

Julie and Kyle said...

looks fab! i bought those same baskets from target. i couldnt resist.

Jacobson Five said...

Good work and the baskets are super cute, totally worth all the work.

Marchelle said...

Super cute boxes!! Looks wonderful!

Sally said...

Love it! I love organization!

Angela said...

I am so proud. You know that nothing warms my heart more than closet organization...do you think there is a support group for freaks like me?