Thursday, January 8, 2009

I knew I loved Costco!

So last night Case and I made a quick trip to Costco for a few things. It actually was a pretty frustrating trip. I wanted to get eggs, socks, and razor blade refills. They were out of eggs, the only socks they had were halvsies...you know the work out socks, and the razor blade refills were a crappy deal. I could get them cheaper at Walmart. I was feeling pretty bummed. While we were checking out Casey asked if I'd go get him a polish dog. I glady obliged. Somehow in the process of paying for his hotdog and filling up his drink I sat my wallet down and left it! It was closing time and not very many people were around. I didn't even realize it was missing until this morning when I was getting ready for work and packing my flight bag! I was sick because I realized immediately what had happened! At this point it was in the hands of the Costco workers.....Well they did me right! Casey called later this morning ( I was flying around the country) and they had it there and waiting for me with not a penny missing of the $250 cash I had inside! Way to go Costco. I truly love you!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

WOW!! You are one lucky girl.

Jacobson Five said...

I'm glad that worked out so well for you. What are you doing carrying that much cash?

Andrea said...

I love to hear stories of good people still existing in this world!

Sally said...

Awesome Stace! Miss you! I'll call you soon!

Tonya said...

I hate that! That is the worst feeling, I'm so glad they held onto it for you. How are you? I'm glad you guys had a fun holiday season!

Roo'sMama said...

see now, I loves me my "geek socks" from Costco! and the $1.50 pizza slices rock my world! lol! sooooo glad you got your wallet back! Nice to know there are still some honest folk out there (unfortunately not many here in SAT, Ryan's car got broken into in our driveway and they took his ipod, his gymbag, and even his sweaty AirForce workout clothes! c'mon!!)