Friday, January 23, 2009

Annual Bacon Beaver Creek Trip!

Case and I had the privilege of spending last weekend with his parents at Beaver Creek Ski Resort in Colorado. Our Condo was gorgeous and the resort was so charming.



There were two master suites so Case and I got
the upstairs suite. The view was awesome...


and so was the king size bed!


This was our view from the living room area!




I was a little nervous to ski because I hadn't really skied before. Casey was such a perfect and patient teacher. We had a few mishaps ( okay I had a few mishaps) and there were a few tears shed, (look people I'm emotional ok?) but all in all it was actually a ton of fun. I was so sore the next day that every muscle was throbbing. I walked like and 80 year old who had to go poo poo. :) It's definitely time to get in shape!

7 comments:

Aimee Sommer said...

how fun!!! I wanna do something like that in my fam!!! JELOUs

Tonya said...

ha ha, that's awesome. How would it be to have a fireplace in your bedroom??

Sally said...

Looks fun! Wish we were there too!

Andrea said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Ashlee said...

How Fun! I wish that were me. I have been wanting to go skiing forever. It has been like 11 years or something. That Condo looked amazing. How fun. Talk to you soon.

jen said...

I've shed a tear or two myself while skiing! I feel your pain. Everyone asks how I can be from Utah and not love, love, love skiing. Maybe one of these days.

The Martin's said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!! I would have had some mishaps as well :)