Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

Casey and I had a wonderful Christmas. We spent lots of time with family and friends. Casey spoiled me and got me everything I wanted for Christmas and more. Our first Christmas as a married couple was perfect. We had parties everyday starting the Saturday before Christmas until the Saturday after. We spent some time with Casey's extended family as well as a lot of time with his immediate family. We had the opportunity to get together with our old " Game Night" crew. We went to Tuccahno's and then down to Kevin and Audrey's for some pictionary and some Rock Band!




























3 comments:

sara e.a.* said...

so fun. :) i loved getting to know everybody better! you guys are darling. your christmas and new year's activities looked like a blast. let's get together again soon!!!

Jacobson Five said...

Hey Stacey is there anyway that you could send me those pics from game night reunion. I wanted to post some one my blog but they did not turn out that great. My email is audreyjacobson@hotmail.com. It sure was fun hanging out, we will have to do it again soon.

Janet said...

You have put so many new pictures and fun things on your blog. I love it all!