Sunday, May 23, 2010

Easy Cute Headbands


I was watching Studio Five one morning and they were making these cute necklaces out of metal washers. I loved the necklace idea but even more than that I loved the cute fabric flowers that were pinned to some of the necklaces. I researched some blogs and finally found an instructional post on how to make the flowers.

They are super easy to make and I thought they would be darling on a headband. If you know me well you know I have quite the impressive collection of headbands ;) I have been obsessed with making them for a few months now!

3 comments:

Jacobson Five said...

Someday you need to teach me how to wear a headband. I just can't seem to get my hair to look normal in one.
Those flowers are cute. Good work!

Marchelle said...

Those are way cute Stacey, I want to know how to make them!

Gina and Jon said...

Teach Me!