Friday, October 3, 2008

Marriage Tag

I have been tagged by Tonya


What's your husbands name? Casey William Bacon

How long have you guys been married? 3 months and 13 days ;)

How long did you date? hmm that's a great question. We dated off and on for almost 6 years.

How old is he? 28

Who eats more sweets? I do. It's pathetic. I tried to get Casey to eat one reeses peanut butter cup and he wouldn't do it.

Who said I Love You first? I did

Who is taller? Casey is. It was a dating requirement of mine ;)

Who is the better singer? Casey has perfect pitch. He has a wonderful singing voice.

Who is smarter? Casey has oodles more common sense than I do. It's nice to have someone to explain things to me. I am smart but he uses his brain more than I do.

Who does the laundry? We both do.

Who pays the bills? Right now we both do....I think I'll take over

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do ( is that bad?)

Who mows the lawn? Our landlords. If we had a lawn of our own it would 100% be Casey.

Who cooks dinner? I do. Casey is an amazing cook though and cooked a ton for me while we were dating......what happened there?

Who drives? Casey

Who is the first to say they are wrong? I would say me most of the time.

Who kissed who first? Casey kissed me. It's a funny story and we both tell it very differently.

Who asked who out first? Oh man. I asked Casey to come to Harry Potter with me. That is also a funny story.

Who wears the pants? Case. However I usually get what I want.


Know you know a little more about Casey and I I tag..... Kim, Lacey, Sarah, and Aimee

6 comments:

Tonya said...

ha ha, so about the bed question. Not bad to sleep on the right side of the bed, what is bad is when your TWO year old sleeps there. That's why I semi-avoided that question. ha ha ha. When do you have work off? let's go shopping! or something, anything!

Andrea said...

don't you hate it when they stop cooking!?! oh wait, Jeremy never cooked so I guess he didn't stop.

Sally said...

Love this post! Love the Halloween costume too! Miss you!

LambFam said...

Oh I have been so bad at keeping up I just read all of your posts. Isn't it funny how things change once you get married. They don't have to win you over anymore so they think they can quit doing little things that you grew to like. Reminders are always good!!!!
I am also so glad you are obsessed with Gilmore Girls I miss it so bad. Tuesday nights are just not the same!

Julie and Kyle said...

hello blogger. maybe next time you should tell me that you have a blog! im finding all these beaver people on here and they all have me on their lists. its a little creepy that i had NO idea! haha. you are so cute. how's married life? you look beautiful and super happy! take care.

Jess said...

Hey Stacey! I just found your blog, and was so excited to see what your up to! Your wedding pictures are beautiful! keep in touch... Jess