Monday, April 16, 2012

Easton's first Easter






Easter has always been on of my favorite holidays. I remember that getting a pretty new dress was such a big deal to me. Well and the candy is the best candy all year!
I had a hard time picking out E's Easter outfit. I found the jacket and those adorable socks first and knew I had to have white shorts to go with them. This was not an easy task. When I finally found some they were $32!!!! I couldn't justify spending that much on something he was bound to wear only a few times and probably ruin anyway. After much heartache over walking away from the $32 pair, H&M came to the rescue. I think the outfit turned out to be darling. The tiny Sperry's were just the icing on the cake. I thought he looked so adorable I just had to do a photo shoot.
He didn't really care much about anything in his basket aside from the paper grass. He wanted to eat it so bad!!! Silly baby boy. It was a fun first Easter for our little man. So thankful for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He has given us everything and brings so much peace and joy!

No comments: