Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls Weekend!

Casey was out of town this past week and so I invited Chloe over to keep me company. I love spending time with Chloe and we always have so much fun because we always do little projects and crafts when we get together. Abbey's birthday was coming up so I decided to make her a headband. Chloe was my model so I could see the finished product.


Kim found this darling idea for "grate gifts" for fathers day. They are brownie cupcakes that look like the grill. I think they turned out adorable. I especially love the shishkebabs ;)
Thanks Chloe for keeping me busy so I didn't miss Case as much!



7 comments:

Janet said...

How creative!!!!!!!!

KellySummer said...

so cute! love em.

jen said...

The shishkabobs are darling!

The Quayles said...

You are ADORABLE! I miss you and I always love your ideas!! Please tell me how to make your cute headbands!

Jacobson Five said...

I saw those cupcakes in family fun (i think). So cute. Maybe I'll have to try them sometime. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!!!!

Jess said...

So cute. And the Hawaii trip looked AMAZING. I would LOVE one of those!

Tonya said...

So cute!! It was so good to see you the other day! Let's make it a monthly thing! Luv u!